Good morning. Today is a beautiful day! Here are some love tips for anyone in a relationship as well as single:
- Generally people speak what’s called a “Love Language” and it’s critical to know what one’s partner’s language is. Otherwise, this can turn into what I call “Wall Talk” AKA talking to a wall. Not a lot gets done and I can hear myself echo. Once one discovers their partners love language, it’s a whole different world for both.
- The five love languages are:
- Receiving Gifts
- Quality Time
- Words of Affirmation
- Acts of Service
- Physical Touch
- If one truly loves their partner, speak their language, not one’s own.
- Surprise! Love is a primary human emotional need and there’s a “love tank” that most people have. It’s important to keep it full.
- If one does not receive proper love from childhood, they may become emotionally and socially challenged as an adult. It’s important to give extra comfort to them when this is known.
Like these tips? Click the book to buy! This one below is the physical book.
This is the Kindle version below. Click it to buy it!
Have a great day! -JoJoMore to come! -JoJo