Tis’ the season for giving and JoJo has launched his first giveaways contest on Instagram! Click here to visit his Instagram page and read the giveaway rules. Although this shirt is for men as stated by the Amazon seller, I’m sure it looks great on women too! Even better, if one is interested in gift giving this season, this is a great opportunity to give a gift that is from a giveaway & what a great story to tell!
[amazon_link asins=’B071YW1L8F,B073367554,B07D99YYDK,B07D8RM5XX,B071LFMPJC,B07698DRQH,B07289BTWL,B0723BF4RK,B071ZHX6BD,B075J8TLBK’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jojosjots-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a44cc246-dce7-11e8-9350-05f426cf6647′]
Speaking of gifts, Christmas is coming and what better way to shop than to shop online through Amazon Prime? Now that’s a great rhyme! Gone are the days of planning weeks or even months ahead. No more stresses of wondering if one will be mowed down by the Christmas crowd when fulfilling your Christmas shopping list. This is as simple as point, click, and buy!
Here are a few reasons why Amazon Prime is mighty fine for Christmas time:
- When I’m on Amazon.com, I feel like I’m shopping at all my fave stores all at the same time and that saves an enormous amount of time.
- I can purchase a gift for everyone, even that Aunt Sue whom always gives the, “Just your love” request.
- I can build lists such as “JoJo’s Fave Christmas Gifts” which is a real list available here!
- Two-day & sometimes one-day free shipping! When I’m ordering tens of products per week this adds up big time!
- Returns are a breeze if purchases are from the seller Amazon Prime and the return is a legitimate reason.
Amazon Prime gives a 30-day free trial so why not give it a shot here?
Have a great day and here’s to great Christmas days! -JJJMore to come! -JoJo