Thanksgiving is closer than ever and what better way to enjoy the holiday than with the latest list of requests from Amazon’s Alexa! Below are the latest jots for Alexa’s Thanksgiving break commands.
- If one is a Katy Perry fan, why not ask: “Alexa, please play Katy Perry’s new holiday song from Amazon Music.”
- Who doesn’t like the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Just ask: “Alexa, when is the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV?”
- What better way to plan your feast for Thanksgiving than buying in bulk? Amazon is always a great place to do that but if one must go in-person ask: “Alexa, what’s Costco’s address” & be sure to ask afterward: “Alexa, please send this to my phone.”
- A game should always be ready for Family fun, and it doesn’t have to be a board game so why not ask: “Alexa, open Would You Rather for Family.” I would ensure to ask Alexa “for Family” on that one!
- Alexa is always in the mood to sing so ask: “Alexa, please sing a Thanksgiving song.” and prepare to be amazed at Alexa’s musical talent!
- Want to hear the history of Thanksgiving? Alexa is full of historical stories. Ask: “Alexa, please tell me the history of Thanksgiving” and one will become a history buff in no time!
- How about a bit of Poetry? Alexa knows it all. Ask: “Alexa, please tell me a Thanksgiving haiku.”
- It’s super important to know how long it’s going to take to get from New York to Los Angeles to visit the relatives so when prepping for one’s turkey trip ask, “Alexa, what’s the travel time from Los Angeles from New York City”?
- Storytelling is amazing with Alexa so ask: “Alexa, please tell me a Thanksgiving story” and become enchanted with Alexa’s storytelling presence!
- Always remember to be thankful and Alexa never forgets! Ask: “Alexa, please tell me what you are thankful for?”.
- Turkey is OK, but ham is a luxury! Need that honey baked ham love? Ask: “Alexa, please tell me the number for The Honey Baked Ham Company.”
- Don’t know what to make for Thanksgiving dinner? Ask: “Alexa, please tell me what I should make for Thanksgiving dinner” and she’ll know what to do!
[amazon_link asins=’B06XCM9LJ4′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’jojosjots-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4628ddd7-e9f6-11e8-9d35-355d1f947a38′]More to come! -JoJo